Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Day 27: Can research be love?

Day 27
Monday, May 8, 2012

I'm having a hard time writing this because I don't really feel like I can count this for my "love moment". However, I found myself immersed in doing research for the perfect gift for my mom and for about an hour, I was in la-la land. It felt so good to get lost in finding that perfect gift for mother's day. This mother's day will be the most special one yet and I really want to get mom the best gift ever.

How I felt indulging myself with time...and on my jobs dime:
Great but also a bit guilty

How good my mom will feel when she opens her fun present:
Happy!

Lessons learned:
As much as I feel guilty about not giving my job 100%, it is nice to have the amount of freedom I have to do personal things. I'm glad I'm not that type of employee that searches for recipes all day but it's nice to know I have the flexibility to do that if I needed to!

No comments:

Post a Comment